Irrigation Designs and Installation
A well-designed irrigation system is the lifeblood to your landscape and one of the homes most valuable assets. You want to be sure you are putting your trust in the right hands when selecting an irrigation contractor. By considering all the details of water supply, plant watering requirements, and site conditions, we will design a system that will last and benefit your landscape in more ways than one. Whether your goal is water conservation, overall plant health, or you just want to quit dragging hoses across the yard, we can help you meet that need with a professionally designed irrigation system.
Trees, plants, and shrubs that are healthy and well-irrigated will grow, mature, and appreciate, becoming an even greater asset and source of beauty and enjoyment.
A typical irrigation/sprinkler project consists of:
- Analyzing and understanding the unique landscape specifications flow requirements, and client requests.
- Preparation of installation site, including layout, staking, excavation, boring, trenching, grading, and back-filling.
- Procuring and preparing irrigation pipe; knowing the features and limitations of various piping systems and their hydraulics, cutting, and joining, etc.
- Layout and install of piping and water delivery components, backflow prevention components, mechanical, hydraulic and electrical irrigation controls, and other system components.
- Install of point source (or “drip”) irrigation, as needed, in planters.
- Troubleshooting and repairing irrigation components as needed.
Our approach is “Do it right, do it once!”, and we include a 1 year warranty on workmanship, as well as the manufacturers’ warranty on irrigation components. Doing the job right the first time also means understanding and following industry best-practices and applicable Idaho code & licensing laws. We also use only quality components from industry-leading manufacturers, including RainBird, Hunter, and MP Rotator.